November 17, 2020 – Ministry Webinarhttp://orangecounty.barnabasgroup.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/ministry-webinar.jpg 918 540 The Barnabas Group The Barnabas Group http://orangecounty.barnabasgroup.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/ministry-webinar.jpg
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
1:00 pm to 2:00 pm PT
Q & A following
“How to Integrate Planned Giving into your Organizations Fundraising”
Presented by David Harrison
- What are the most cost-effective methods for creating planned gifts?
- What are the various types of planned gifts and how do they work?
- How can my organization implement planned giving on a budget?
- Where can I get help implementing planned giving?
- How does Planned Giving fit into God’s Biblical design for proper stewardship and money management?
- How do I implement a Planned Giving program that will build up and encourage my donors rather than focusing on them as a money source.
- What steps can I take now to create Planned Giving opportunities that will honor God.
- How should my ministry’s Planned Giving efforts differ from those of the secular charity down the street?
We will meet via Zoom.
The link will be emailed the day prior.
For questions, please contact Lisa.Franco@BarnabasGroup.org.